- If fungi growth is evident, wash with PROGOLD FUNGAL WASH, rinse with clean water and leave to dry.
- Sand down well with 60 Grit sandpaper.
- Check nail heads and steel cover strips, if rust is evident, apply two coats PROMINENT ULTRA PRIME (6 hours drying time between coats and then do measle corrosion inspection after 24hours).
- NB. If measle corrosion is visible after 24hours apply a further 2 coats of PROMINENT ULTRA PRIME.
- NB.Do not sand between coats
- Fill all holes/cracks with PROGOLD READYMIX CRACK FILLER and spot prime when dry with PROMINENT DAMPCURE (24 hours drying time).
- Fill any gaps between ceiling boards and cornices, and between cornices and walls with ACRYLIC GAP FILLER/ACRYLIC/POLYURETHANE SEALER.
- Sand areas where cracks were filled/repaired.
- Remove residue with a damp Turpentine cloth.
Apply one coat of PROMINENT UNIVERSAL UNDERCOAT (18 hours drying time) and one or two coats of PROMINENT PREMIUM EGGSHELL ENAMEL/PROMINENT PREMIUM NON DRIP ENAMEL (24 hours drying time between coats) or PROMINENT PROMODEK, PROMINENT FILLERCOAT, PROMINENT WALL PRIMER (4 hours drying time between coats).